Home care for your eyelash extensions
For the first 24 hours and long term care of your lashes please:
- Do not allow lashes to get wet.
- Avoid steam – so no spas, saunas, hot tubs, hot yoga, or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will affect the adhesive from bonding properly. Do not swim
- Do not rub, perm, or tint your lashes before or after lash extension application
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face – cleanse around the eyes with a wash cloth, or Q-tip
- Do not pull on your lash extensions – as you’re likely to pull out your natural lash with it
- DO NOT USE MASCARA ON YOUR LASHES. Mascara will mess up your eyelash extensions and also damage your real natural lashes.
- Do not use a waxy, greasy, or oil based eyeliner or eye shadow during and beyond the first 24hours, this compromises the adhesive and will result in lash extension loss.
- Do not remove the extensions on your own, please seek assistance from your eyelash technician.
- Do not cut your extensions, you risk cutting your own lashes and altering the natural appearance of the lash extensions.
- Do not dry your lashes by towel, please use napkin. Always brush your lashes in the morning and at night, at least twine a day.