Job position ended
Apply strong business sales and customer service skills to meet Salon goals and exceed client expectations
responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Booking appointments Correspondence with clients in English via e-mail, telephone, or text message
- Answering the phones, schedule client appointments follow up, check customers in and notify staff and others when their customers have arrived.
- Handle busy schedules and stayed on top of goals for the salon.
- Maintaining hygiene, safety and cleanliness in all areas of the salon
- Taking cash and credit card payments when required
- Maintaining high standards of customer care and service
- Stock treatment rooms with proper supplies.
- Notified supervisor of supply needs to ensure necessary items are in stock.
- A receptionist is responsible for daily salon operations including opening and closing procedures.
- Operate computers and office equipment.
- In charge of the Cash outs and reconcile when needed. Deal with employee tip payouts and money exchanges.
- Schedule employees for proper staffing and holidays.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our guest and employees.
- Operate Social media account for the Salon and update when needed.
- Operate and update the company website for this salon.